Labels



January 14, 2013

An Important Announcement from LOST University

Hello, fellow LU Polar Bears,

On January 14th, 2013, I, as well as all students and alumni from the prestigious LOST University received a very sad letter from the Board of Regents. I never thought we'd receive such a letter, but alas here it is.

I had high hopes to one day return to LU and further my education and finally graduate with a PhD; a Doctorate in LOST Studies. I plan to continue my LOST studies and I even dream of partaking in extensive yet adventurous field research, but the how, where's and when have yet to be determined.

I wish my fellow Polar Bears continued success, and I hope our paths cross again as we go through this thing called life. Although LU is closing its doors, it's our constant love of all things LOST and our passion and commitment to having LOST be a part of our lives that remains and keeps us going and growing.

I am positive we'll still have our many LU reunions to enjoy, and of course, the lifelong friendships we have made make life infinitely sweeter. 

This isn't really an end... it is a new beginning and a chance for us to discover new ways to continue our LOST education.

LU, you will always be in my heart.



Here is the official Email:

Dear LOST University Students and Alumni,

We have traveled through time together taking us to the end of your experience at LOST University. Due to budgetary restrictions, the cost of living and other variables, the Board of Regents has regretfully had to shut the doors on this prestigious academic institution on January 31, 2013. While LOST University will cease to exist as a physical institution, we strongly encourage you to continue on your journey of knowledge and human understanding. Whatever happened during your time here happened, and we hope that the memories we created together will live forever in your hearts and beyond.

If you have any other questions, please call us at 800-477-2811 Mondays 9:30am – 7:30pm, and Tuesdays – Fridays 9:30am – 6:30pm, Central Time.

Namaste

The LOST University Board of Regents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.